Get Chitika | Premium

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Why not, Ask Dave Taylor?



Having problems with you iPAD?
Hard times finding support on your MAC OS X?
How do you implement add rel=author for Google serps?
Can you recover your lost / stolen email account password?

Why not, Ask Dave?!





confused?

I'm not. Dave Taylor provides an Online Tech Help for not so techie and finding hard to tweak their gadgets, applications, software, computer, or internet...

He's not a BOT, he's a real person. You heard me right!

"He has a number of academic credentials if that's interesting to you, including a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of California, San Diego, a Master's in Education from Purdue University, and a Master's in Business Administration from University of Baltimore, Merrick School of Business."
there's more...


Convince? well I am...


This is where I search most of the time to seek for an answer, and you should be a reader to know the answer to your queries.

Of course before asking, try to look to their top categories and most popular, see the latest entries and read the latest reviews, or search for an answer.

I already asked him, how about you?



Connected:

Looking to find me in your favorite social network? The best bet is to start with my cheatsheet page at DaveTaylorOnline.com, or just pop directly to my Google Plus account.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, why not share your thoughts into writing...
or buy me a drink

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews