Get Chitika | Premium

Friday, January 6, 2012

Let's Play Cooking Games Online




I'm fond of cooking games, especially on browser games and searching for it one by one will be a hard chore. Why not put it on one site? Found one!




Cooking Games Online is a free all-in-one games where you can fry, bake, blanch, boil, mix, grill, roast, steam, sizzle, and everything you can think of, about cooking. Indulge to their tasty delight of real recipes and virtually guiding you on making your own dish.

In addition, simmer yourself with their delectable menu.

You can choose:

Cooking Games - the choice of your own.
Ice Cream Games - melt your way into frozen dessert.
Pizza Cooking Games - make the most scrumptious pizza on town.
Burger Cooking Games - create the biggest and delicious burger.
Cake Games - birthday, wedding, for love, or your dream cake, accomplish it!
Baking Games - bake those cookies!
Restaurant Games - manage your own.
Cooking Games For Kids - an enjoyable treat for the little ones.
Chicken Cooking Games - specifically for your favorite meal.
Cook Games - be a fashionable chef.
Cafe Games - be in charge of your own café.
Bartender Games - fancy yourself into bar-tending.
Food Games - yummy feast!
Barbie Cooking Games - cook with the most popular doll.
Cupcake Games - who doesn't like cupcakes?
Food Serving Games - dish up those plates.
Farm Games - an additional delicacy.
Other Cooking Games - surprise yourself!


Games here can be played using a flash player, so you better have it on your browser. You can also search the right game for you just by typing the keywords or title on their search pane. Moreover you can either choose their most popular or top rated cooking game.

One thing that caught my attention is that the membership function is still disabled, I was hoping I can track what I played and know where or when did I get a high score on a particular game. Eventually this would definitely be an option to add on in the future.


All games in cookinggamesonline.us are educational. These would be a preparation for young kids to be the best chef while they’re young. Enjoy playing games here and share it with your friends, relatives and family.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

cooking games are my favorite games :)

kheizy said...

hey I am really fond of playing cooking games.. its my way of relaxing myself from long hours of study.. glad you featured this on your site.. the first website that I've seen where I have a lot of choices of cooking and baking.. hope you feature a lot more of this one.. and one thing more, your site helps me to know about other sites which are quite interesting.. I can see you're very good at these.. :)

Tristan @ Virtual SEO Assistant said...

This reminds me of my addiction to Restaurant City in Facebook before... I even played Cake Mania in my cousin's laptop! hahahah

chrisair said...

hmmn another kaaadikan na naman

Anonymous said...

Well, when I was a kid I might love this games though I'm more of RPG stuff. I might as well try one of this - quite odd for me though but I'll try.

Herbert said...

My daughter will sure love this.She is really fond of playing these kind of games online.

Unknown said...

I'm not that in love with regards to cooking games since my first love is RPG games but every time i see girls loving this kind of game, i am also entertained. Nonetheless, from the list i will choose burger cooking games as i want to create a large burger that will sustain my appetite for 1 week. LOL!

Edz Villeza said...

@kheizy this post is really for you ♥

@manuel that's a nice one! I hope you can achieve that!

@TK I'm one of RC player too! LOL!

@all You can also try to share it to those who'll surely love this kind of game.

Unknown said...

I very fond of cooking games... no, im very fond of cooking rather, im an avid fan of hell's kitchen myself! :)

dimaks said...

I think this is a great haven for the food bloggers out there, don't you agree? :D

Anonymous said...

I have to pass along to my girlfriend

stacy said...

This looks like a lot of fun and I might learn some recipes too.

Admin said...

@fervil will try that game myself. Is it available on psp?

@dimaks you can say that again!

@anonymous she will surely enjoy that.

:)

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, why not share your thoughts into writing...
or buy me a drink

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews